Route to Recovery: Pre-budget Submission 2012
- Sinn Féin Pre-budget submission 2012 (802 KB)
In this pre-budget submission the political choices Sinn Féin makes are about achieving a far fairer yet still successful route to recovery. Sinn Féin’s plan is about growing the economy to a sustainable recovery, making sure the most vulnerable are protected, that those who can afford to contribute more are asked to do so, and bringing a level of equality not seen in this state.
Click links below for sections.......
1. Executive summary – Time to make different political choices
2. Key economic statistics
3. Tax measures which are fair and sustainable
4. Eliminating waste and protecting frontline services
5. Job creation and economic growth
6. Household stimulus – protecting families and low earners
7. Illustrating the effect of spending cuts
8. Using semi-states as a driver for economic recovery
9. Decoupling bank debt and sovereign debt
10. Developing the all-Ireland economy
11. Tackling the Eurozone crisis