Sinn Féin - On Your Side

Shock at Omagh Fire Tragedy

13 November, 2007


Sinn Féin West Tyrone MP Pat Doherty has expressed shock at the loss of life in a house fire in Omagh Town this morning.

It is believed that up to 7 members of the same family have died in an early morning house fire.

Mr Doherty said:

"This is a desperate and tragic loss of life that has shocked the entire community in Omagh.

"This scale of loss within one family is devastating and my thoughts are with the family.

"I know the local community will come together and offer all the support it can." ENDS

Connect with Sinn Féin